SQL developer (Bollore Group) (Vietnamese candidate only)
Driven by a strong entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to create a link between people and their environment, Bolloré group associates humanism with a results-based culture.
Thanks to its family shareholding stability, the Group has been conducting a long-term investment and visionary strategy for the past 200 years.
Operating in 143 countries with 80 000 employees generating more than 23 billion dollars revenue, Bolloré group is now holding strong positions in each of its business lines: transportation and logistics, communications and media, electricity storage and solutions.
B’ Information Services is Bolloré Group company based in Paris, deliver and implement IT solutions for Transportation, Logistics and Energy business line with 400 employees globally (Paris, Singapore, Ho Chi Minh, Montreal, Johannesburg, Abidjan…).
B’ Information Services in Vietnam
Looking to grow our development teams in Vietnam, B’ Information Services engage in a collaboration with ekino Vietnam, part of Havas Group / Bolloré Group.
Ho Chi Minh team is specialized on Microsoft .Net technologies (ASP.Net MVC, Winforms, API, Azure, Xamarin, Knockout JS…), ESB platform (Webmethods, Java…) and deliver projects using Agile methodology.
Working with B’ Information Services you’ll have the opportunities to develop your skills and career in an exciting work-place in touch with an international and innovative environment.
Main tasks and activities
- Contribute to analyze and develop new database scripts, functions, stored procedures to
support application development
- Ensure respect of best practices
- Design technical specifications and DB diagram
- Code unit tests and ensure required corrective actions implementation
- Participate to common daily meeting with teams based in Paris and Vietnam
- Realize daily and weekly activity reporting
- Report to SQL Team Leader based in Ho Chi Minh
- Functionally report to SQL Team Manager in Paris
- Transact-SQL development (SP, trigger, functions) with SQL server 2012 to 2017
- Microsoft Azure DevOps, Git
- Deep understanding of database architecture and data modeling
- Knowledge in .NET 4.5 C#, ASP .NET MVC 5
- Experience on fine tuning and query optimization of T-SQL language using indexes, temp and/or variable tables, execution plans, system dynamic management views, …
- Ability to work independently and in a team by distance mode
- Ability to work with a team in different locations
- Reliable and comfortable collaborating in team
- Strong learning capabilities both for technical and functional aspects
- Good English (written and spoken)
- French is a plus
- Graduate in computer science
- More than 2 years of experience in database development and administration