RPA developer (UiPath, Power Automate, Automation Anywhere)
Driven by a strong entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to create a link between people and their environment, Bolloré group associates humanism with a results-based culture.
Thanks to its family shareholding stability, the Group has been conducting a long-term investment and visionary strategy for the past 200 years.
Operating in 143 countries with 80 000 employees generating more than 23 billion dollars revenue, Bolloré group is now holding strong positions in each of its business lines: transportation and logistics, communications and media, electricity storage and solutions.
B’ Information Services is Bolloré Group company based in Paris, deliver and implement IT solutions for Transportation, Logistics and Energy business line with 400 employees globally (Paris, Singapore, Ho Chi Minh, Montreal, Johannesburg, Abidjan…).
B’ Information Services in Vietnam
Looking to grow our development teams in Vietnam, B’ Information Services engages in a collaboration with Ekino Vietnam, part of Havas Group / Bolloré Group.
Our team in Ho Chi Minh City is specialized on Microsoft .Net technologies (ASP.Net MVC, Winforms, API, Azure, Xamarin, Knockout JS…), ESB platform (Webmethods, Java…) and deliver projects using Agile methodology.
Working with B’ Information Services you’ll have the opportunities to develop your skills and career in an exciting workplace in touch with an international and innovative environment.
Main tasks and activities
- Design & Maintain solutions based on UiPath & Microsoft Power Automate
- Participate in the different phases of projects (POC, product demonstration, analysis and design, development, deployment, etc.)
- Responsible for software and documentation deliverables and their quality
- Ensure respect for best practices
- Unit tests and ensure required corrective actions implementation
- Participate in common daily meetings with teams based in Paris and Vietnam
- Realize daily and weekly activity reporting
- Report to the Team Leader based in Ho Chi Minh.
- Graduate in computer science or other tech universities.
- Experience in designing and delivering Robotic Process Automation solutions (UiPath, Power Automate, Automation Anywhere, …)
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft environment and developments
- Experience on UiPath is a plus
- Experience in writing SQL queries
- Good knowledge of at least basic knowledge of technical skills in any coding language C#/Java or other
- Ability to work independently and in a team in distance mode
- Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps and Git
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- French is a plus
- Have good logical and critical thinking
- Reliable and comfortable collaborating in a team
- Strong learning capabilities both for technical and functional aspects