Regional IT Technical Lead (APAC)
As a Regional IT Technical Lead, one will hold certain responsibilities and wear many hats. There will be many opportunities to work with the latest technologies in projects with high quality standards within the APAC region through an exciting role with technical challenges. There will also be opportunities for occasional business trips around the region. In general, we are looking for someone who’s always up to date with the newest technologies, and preferably as excited about Information Technology as we are.
The position will be based in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
Working location: 184 Le Dai Hanh, Ward 15, District 11, HCMC
- Technology watcher: you closely follow up on the evolution of technologies
- Translator: ensuring that the Firm’s technology target state and roadmap is continuously in line with the business’ short and long-term defined goals.
- Architect: you create, improve, and document the IT Infrastructure architecture ensuring security, compliance, scalability, automation, and performance of overall technology platforms & infrastructure.
- Advisor: you formulate recommendations so that our infrastructure remains scalable and performant. You represent the regional Technology Component in the end-to-end product management lifecycle & negotiating continuously with the business to find the “sweet spot” between Business, Customer Experience, Technology, and Compliance.
- Manager: Inspiring people and persuading them that the defined technology vision & strategy is imperative but also realistic
- Quality checker: Defining in collaboration with Q&A pillar and monitoring KPIs to assess technological performance
- Builder: when necessary, you roll up your sleeves to deploy more complex features
- Design the regional Networking in collaboration with global and local IT teams. Document the infrastructure and keep it accurate. Handle all the routing and inter-vlan connectivity.
- Perform configurations on network switches, wireless controllers, routers or assist local IT teams when needed. Actively Participate in Global Networking Team.
Active Directory Administrative (AD and Azure AD):
- Vulnerability patching of Regional DC, promotion and demotion of servers, upgrades.
- OU management, DNS management, DHCP management and configuration, AAD regional management. (groups/devices/access)
- Handle Sentinel One incidents in the region, in collaboration with local IT staff.
- Keep the endpoints updated by deploying new versions. (Daily)
- Manage regional firewalls according to global instructions (Daily)
- Handle MCAS alert management
- Bitsight review (with CIO) and fixes (with local IT teams where available
- Internal/External security scans review (with CIO) and fixes (with Local IT Teams where available).
- manage the security, topology, connectivity, and networking on those cloud infrastructure.
- Audit deployments
- Advise local teams for best practices.
- Consolidate services when possible.
- Ensure consistency of policies and rules in JAMF and Intune.
- Ensure device configuration copes with conditional access rules in collaboration with local IT teams where available.
- Coordinate with local IT teams to avoid duplication of policies/rules.
- (Actively Participate in Global Device Team.)
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a relevant role for this function in a similar sized company
- You have at least 10 years of experience in Networks, Security, Devices (mac, pc, iOS) and Compliance
- You have experience with managing at least one of these platforms: Azure, Google Cloud Platform, AWS
- You are knowledgeable on Ansible and Jenkins
- Comfortable working in an industry with evolving standards
- Being able to formulate answers to technical questions
- A highly organized and detail-oriented person
- A listening, patient diplomat
- A curious person who is willing to explore and innovate
- Someone who has a can-do attitude
- A storyteller: you can inspire people with a vision even if they might not fully understand it as execution starts
- Fluent in spoken and written English. French or another European/Asian language is advantageous
#LifeatHavas is about working together to make a meaningful difference
Our culture and workplace are something we’re proud of. Here’s a sneak peek at some of the benefits you can look forward to:
- Learning and growing: We encourage our people to take advantage of our many opportunities to learn and grow. You’ll have broad opportunities to learn every day and exciting career pathways that help you explore different disciplines or areas of expertise.
- Diversity: We take great pride in our Havas family. They bring many unique personalities, perspectives, and passions to their work. We believe that diversity makes Havas stronger. It helps us solve problems and deliver meaningful added value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can get the best out of themselves.
- Hybrid working arrangement: followed the company policy with prior management’s approval.
- International Havas network: broad access to expertise, both locally and through our wider global network.