Power BI developer
The Power BI developer will be responsible for translating business requirements into actionable insights via designing, developing, and maintaining business intelligence solutions using Power BI platform. The duties include but not limited to:
- Gather and analyze requirements, come up with adequate technical design and effective BI solutions.
- Create data models for data transformation, cleaning, shaping for meaningful insights and analysis.
- Use Power BI to design and develop interactive, well-presented reports, dashboards, and data visualizations based on PL/SQL database.
- Maintain, review, and update existing Power BI reports to reflect changes in data sources, business requirements, and user needs.
- Optimize report performance by fine-tuning data models, implementing best practices, and considering data refresh strategies.
- Report to the Technical Manager and the Project Manager.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Statistics or equivalent major.
- 3+ years of experience as a Power BI developer or similar roles.
- Proficiency in Power BI Desktop, Power Query, DAX, and other Power BI components.
- Proven experience and/or knowledge of PL/SQL database.
- Solid understanding of data analysis concepts, data visualization best practices, and business intelligence principles.
- Effective communication in English (intermediate level and above) and Vietnamese.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Advantageous to have experience and/or knowledge regarding:
- data integration, Power BI Service, and embedding Power BI reports
- Microsoft Power BI certification(s)