Performance Media Lead – Havas Group Vietnam
The Performance Lead is a senior leadership role responsible for overseeing and optimizing the overall performance of all campaigns. He/She involves analyzing, strategizing, and implementing initiatives to enhance operational efficiency, productivity, and effectiveness. The Performance Lead will collaborate with cross-functional teams, set performance goals, monitor key performance indicators (KPIs), and drive continuous improvement efforts to ensure the achievement of client’s business objectives.
1/ Strategy Development:
- Collaborate with Planning team to develop performance strategies aligned with the campaign objective.
- Formulate actionable plans and initiatives to optimize performance across various channels.
- Generate insightful reports and presentations, conveying complex data in a clear and actionable manner (e.g. : performance reports, post-campaign reports, …).
- Stay ahead of the competition by analyzing, regularly documenting, and adopting new/best practices on an ongoing basis.
2/ Performance Monitoring:
- Real-time tracking and monitoring of performance metrics and KPIs for all campaign on going.
- Continuously assess and analyze performance data to identify deviations, trends, and areas requiring attention.
- Alert relevant stakeholders to deviations from established performance standards and collaborate on corrective actions.
- Manage media budgets effectively, allocating resources to maximize ROI and minimize wastage.
- Drive best practice in developing Paid Social, Paid Search and Video Strategies, provide refinement and optimization recommendations.
3/ Stakeholder Collaboration (CoE team):
- Collaborate with team leaders, and internal/ external stakeholders to align performance improvement efforts with specific needs and objectives.
- Communicate effectively with various levels of the organization to ensure buy-in and engagement.
- Identify and prioritize performance improvement projects based on potential impact and feasibility.
- Lead the team who launch and optimize performance marketing campaigns across different platforms and channels (Paid Search, Display, Paid social).
4/ Leadership and Mentorship:
- Provide leadership, guidance, and mentorship to teams responsible for executing performance improvement projects.
- Foster a positive work environment that encourages collaboration, creativity, and professional development.
- At least 5 years’ SEM, Paid Social, and Programmatic.
- Proven experience as a Performance Lead in an agency (working in a global media agency is a plus) or similar role.
- Skills in managing Paid Search and Paid Social activity; planning, forecasting and activating.
- Deep understanding of digital advertising platforms.
- Strong technical skills of media analytics tools, including media buying and planning software.
- Proficient in Website Analytics.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Advanced level in English communication, both written and spoken.
- High sense of compliance to the process and policies.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.