Junior/Exp. Java developer (EDI tech)
Driven by a strong entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to create a link between people and their environment, Bolloré group associate’s humanism with a results-based culture.
Thanks to its family shareholding stability, the Group has been conducting a long-term investment and visionary strategy for the past 200 years.
Operating in 143 countries with 80 000 employees generating more than 23 billion dollars revenue, Bolloré group is now holding strong positions in each of its business lines: transportation and logistics, communications and media, electricity storage and solutions.
B’ Information Services is Bolloré Group company based in Paris, deliver and implement IT solutions for Transportation, Logistics and Energy business line with 400 employees globally (Paris, Singapore, Ho Chi Minh, Montreal, Johannesburg, Abidjan…).
B’ Information Services in Vietnam
Looking to grow our development teams in Vietnam, B’ Information Services engage in a collaboration with ekino Vietnam, part of Havas Group / Bolloré Group.
Ho Chi Minh team is specialized on Microsoft .Net technologies (ASP.Net MVC, Winforms, API, Azure, Xamarin, Knockout JS…), ESB platform (Webmethods, Java…) and deliver projects using Agile methodology.
Working with B’ Information Services you’ll have the opportunities to develop your skills and career in an exciting work-place in touch with an international and innovative environment.
Main tasks and activities
- Work with other teams to get the requirement
- Analyze and develop new features following best practices
- Write technical specification
- Analyze and support Production issues
- Join daily meetings with development team in CESA and Paris
- Report to the EDI Tech Lead
- Graduate in Computer Science or equivalent major
- Have knowledge and/or experience in Java programming language
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
- Ability to write clean, readable Java code
- Know-how Java concurrency patterns
- Multithreading and Synchronization
- Have experience in Database: Transact SQL (Microsoft SQL server)
- XML Technologies: XML, XSLT, XSD
Advantageous to have knowledge about:
- Transfer protocols: (s)FTP, AS2, http(s), smtp, Web Service
- Postman and/or SoapUI
- Publish–subscribe pattern
- EDI Norms: EDIFACT, ANSI X12…
- Logistics and Supply Chain
- Good communication in English (written and spoken)
- Have good logical and critical thinking
- Reliable and comfortable collaborating in a team
- Strong self-learning capabilities both for technical and functional aspects