Junior/Exp. Tester (Bollore Group)
Driven by a strong entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to create a link between people and their environment, Bolloré group associates humanism with a results-based culture.
Thanks to its family shareholding stability, the Group has been conducting a long-term investment and visionary strategy for the past 200 years.
Operating in 143 countries with 80 000 employees generating more than 23 billion dollars revenue, Bolloré group is now holding strong positions in each of its business lines: transportation and logistics, communications and media, electricity storage and solutions.
B’ Information Services is Bolloré Group company based in Paris, deliver and implement IT solutions for Transportation, Logistics and Energy business line with 400 employees globally (Paris, Singapore, Ho Chi Minh, Montreal, Johannesburg, Abidjan…).
B’ Information Services in Vietnam
Looking to grow our development teams in Vietnam, B’ Information Services engages in a collaboration with Ekino Vietnam, part of Havas Group / Bolloré Group.
Our team in Ho Chi Minh City is specialized on Microsoft .Net technologies (ASP.Net MVC, Winforms, API, Azure, Xamarin, Knockout JS…), ESB platform (Webmethods, Java…) and deliver projects using Agile methodology.
Working with B’ Information Services you’ll have the opportunities to develop your skills and career in an exciting workplace in touch with an international and innovative environment.
The main duties include:
- Develop test cases based on specifications
- Check test cases coverage customer’s requirement with Senior Tester or Business Analysts
- Execute test according to the test plan
- Report bug with detailed information
- Qualify bug’s severity and priority rating
- Provide estimations in hours
- Report on time spent, progression
- Ensure the first level of support
- Automate tests
Desired Skills and Experience
- Thorough understanding of the software life-cycle
- Good understanding of various types of testing and design test case techniques
- Knowledge of bug tracking tools such as Redmine, Trac, Bugzilla, Mantis, Testlink, JIRA
- Working experience in reporting and describing anomalies
- Knowledge of quality main KPIs
- Customer-focused mindset, can-do attitude and high team-work spirit
- Ability to ask the right question
- Attention to details
- Critical thinking and ability to see large picture
- Ability to summarize and go straight to the point, proactive in communication
- Good English communication
- Knowledge/experience on the following subjects is an advantage
- Azure Devops
- Load testing
- Performance testing
- Basic knowledge on HTML / CSS, client/server flow
- Experience of automated testing tools (NeoLoad)