Junior Application Support Engineer (shift-based) – Bollore Group
200 years ago, Bolloré Group was born. Today, one of Bolloré Group’s fastest growing business sectors, Bolloré Logistics, have grown to become the world’s top 10 players in freight forwarding and logistics with a powerful network spread across 106 countries, 607 sites with over 20,000 employees.
We pride ourselves having developed specific expertise in providing end-to-end supply chain solutions tailored to our customers’ growth and constantly driving innovation to adapt and better cater to their evolving needs. We place our customers at the heart of all our processes, delivering customized solutions while ensuring ethical and responsible business practices.
Here at Bollore Logistics, our people’s actions are guided by our core values – Humility, Excellence, Courage, Agility & Innovation and Solidarity. We believe it’s the people who brought us to where we are right now, and it’ll be the people who propel us to greater heights. We invite you to join our diverse team on our journey to becoming Global Top 5 in the coming years.
B’ Information Services in Vietnam
Looking to grow our development teams in Vietnam, B’ Information Services engages in a collaboration with Ekino Vietnam, part of Havas Group / Bolloré Group.
Our team in Ho Chi Minh City is specialized on Microsoft .Net technologies (ASP.Net MVC, Winforms, API, Azure, Xamarin,…), ESB platform (Webmethods, Java…) and deliver projects using Agile methodology.
Working with B’ Information Services you’ll have the opportunities to develop your skills and career in an exciting workplace in touch with an international and innovative environment.
Main tasks and activities
The Software Support Engineer participates in the maintenance stage of a portal application in operational condition, from end to end in compliance with Service Level Agreements.
The main missions will include but not be limited to:
- Take charge of incidents and requests; process and monitor them until they are completed.
- Analyze the root causes of the interrupted or degraded service; solve/ communicate with level 3 support or related teams.
- Resolve the major or recurring incident problems.
- Monitor the application (alert and performance).
- Coordinate with other teams in connection with the portal (key-user, support, build, project …).
- Communicate the state of the service on incident and operation.
- Ensure the proper execution of operational tasks.
- Write post incident reviews following major incidents and deliver reliable actions.
- Proactively initiate the ideas, actions to improve the quality of the service.
- Update the portal documentation and transmit knowledge to the level 1 support teams (helpdesk & monitoring).
Skills & Required knowledge
- Ability to self-organize, prioritize tasks to understand critical level of incidents
- Have analyzing, logical thinking, and problem-solving skills to identify the issues among multiple integrated data flow
- Strong self-learning ability with calm and patient traits
- Clear communication
- English skills:
- Good reading and writing for professional business
- Basic listening and speaking
- Keen to learn new technology (MS Azure, MS service…)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Azure, Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) methodology
- Experienced in using one of the tools: ITSM, Azure monitoring, AppInsights is an advantage.
- Nice-to-have knowledge: cloud services, micro-services, network, and concept of application architecture (flow, network equipment, esb, API…) or other IT network, system, hardware.
Preferred Professional background
- Fresher or 1-2 years of experience in similar role (software support specialist, application support/administrator) with strongly committed to pursue software support career path.
- Basic knowledge about programing
- Cloud Azure and Kafka knowledge and/or certifications are advantageous.
- Direct reporting to Support Manager based in Ho Chi Minh City
- 5 days – 40 hours/ week (including weekend and national holidays), which is divided into 3 shifts:
- Shift 1: 06:00 AM – 02:00 PM
- Shift 2: 02:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- Shift 3: 10:00 PM – 06:00 AM
- Allow to work from home for shift 2 and shift 3 under supervision.
- The specific weekly working schedule will be assigned by the Support Manager.
Why B’ Information Services?
- Being pioneer to contribute to the team development with long-term vision
- High ownership working environment: You will take full responsibilities and control of your missions contributing to the team success in a daily collaboration with Paris teams
- Continuous skill improvement with new technologies, challenging projects, on-the-job coaching, knowledge exchange with technical experts, and training programs (locally and in Paris)
- Annual performance review: recognize your efforts and identify development/ improvement needs
- Be secured in your mind with employee’s care: private healthcare insurance package, medical check-up, allowance support…
- Great-place-to-work activities (company trip, sport clubs…): enhance teamwork spirit and facilitate your work-life balance
- Opportunity to participate in global events (Hackathon, Seminar, Innovation Factory…)