Application Monitoring Engineer (data analysis)
Driven by a strong entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to create a link between people and their environment, Bolloré group associates humanism with a results-based culture.
Thanks to its family shareholding stability, the Group has been conducting a long-term investment and visionary strategy for the past 200 years.
Operating in 143 countries with 80 000 employees generating more than 23 billion dollars revenue, Bolloré group is now holding strong positions in each of its business lines: transportation and logistics, communications and media, electricity storage and solutions.
B’ Information Services is Bolloré Group company based in Paris, deliver and implement IT solutions for Transportation, Logistics and Energy business line with 400 employees globally (Paris, Singapore, Ho Chi Minh, Montreal, Johannesburg, Abidjan…).
B’ Information Services in Vietnam
Looking to grow our development teams in Vietnam, B’ Information Services engages in a collaboration with Ekino Vietnam, part of Havas Group / Bolloré Group.
Our team in Ho Chi Minh City is specialized on Microsoft .Net technologies (ASP.Net MVC, Winforms, API, Azure, Xamarin, Knockout JS…), ESB platform (Webmethods, Java…) and deliver projects using Agile methodology.
Working with B’ Information Services you’ll have the opportunities to develop your skills and career in an exciting workplace in touch with an international and innovative environment.
Main tasks and activities
The Application Monitoring Engineer is accountable for the monitoring and management of applications and data flow. Your responsibility includes but not limited to the development, configuration, deployment, and support of daily operating IT monitoring services.
- Design and implement monitoring solutions for applications and data flow.
- Monitor, configure, and troubleshoot problems to support day-to-day operations.
- Execute operation activities following guidelines, procedures, process, and frameworks.
- Understand the monitoring indicators of applications and hands-on to resolve any abnormalities.
- Coordinate with other teams to effectively ensure the stability of operation systems and delivery of monitoring services.
- Finalize and communicate the Incident Report.
- Direct Reporting to Data Exchange Team manager.
- Graduate in Management Information Systems, System Administration or equivalent major.
- Have proven performance analysis, operation support, and tuning experience for monitoring applications.
- Solid understanding of large-scale applications, network architectures, monitoring, and fault management.
- Advantageous to have experience in monitoring tools such as APM, Splunk, etc.
- Good logical and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Self-driven individuals with effective collaboration
- Good communication in English (written and spoken)
- French is a plus